Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

...

And pensively i lay.. looking into endlessness...
my thoughts, my self, all at war within
I softly smiled.. insane i felt..
For inside my head i could feel my mind writhe..
For every time i smiled..
I heard my mind mock me..
for putting up a show..
for defying...
for pretending..
for denying..
but relentlessly smiling.. with no meaning..

I laughed at myself.. for reaching this point..
my own foolishness, my own mistakes..
but perhaps it would mount up soon..
to reach a level where it would hurt no more..

-Evangeline

3 comments:

  1. Laugh on Life otherwise it’ll laugh on you. Keep writing. Love to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "but perhaps it would mount up soon..
    to reach a level where it would hurt no more.."

    that sums it all, well written lines.. :)
    But always remember this, "Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience…" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shine and Arun..
    especially for the wonderful lines you both have put in on Life :)

    ReplyDelete