Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So, I open my eyes and look
I search around me, every nook..
I find it not..Where has it gone?
It should be back..It's been so long...
I search the house and streets nearby
and over the fence that does divide..
Land that He once created for all.
For every man now, needs a wall..
To mark what's his.. or so he thinks.
But when with wrath, nature shall bring..
And destroy all that we think is ours..
We'll faintly count the final hours...
They all shall join me in my search...
There shall be then no temple, no church...
No wall or fence will stand to divide..
Man from man... each side by side..
will hold the other's hand and cry..
And kneel under an angry sky..
And man shall hear His voice once more..
to speak of what's for us in store..
But brothers I ask you before its late..
Why should we fear a terrible fate..?
Where is peace that was for us..
where did love go, amongst fight and fuss..

I find it not..Where has it gone?
It should be back..It's been so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment