Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The lost lighter..

I frantically searched my table drawers... I remember keeping it there!
Mom didn't know it was a lighter.. i mean i think she didn't. She thought it was just a cute key chain shaped like a guitar out of my love for them, guitars and key-chains...

I hadn't looked for it in a long time.. thought it would be somewhere around, pushed under a pile of papers and loads of books on and around my table. I even searched the pocket on the case of my guitar. Which had been often a wonderful place to hide small stuff. Somehow no one ever checked their. But then this lighter was not to be hidden... everyone knew it was existed.. even if not as a lighter in identity.

My search was after and due to this new packet that my best friend got me... and i was eager to try it out... I'd heart a lot about it. Matchstick wasn't class enough sometimes. this was one of those times.

The search ended in me sitting on the floor ... with just the packet and no lighter.
I lay down on the floor.. it was cold in a very nice way. I like sleeping on the floor sometimes. Thinking back to things that happened today and stuff... I never came to know when i fell asleep. 

Now that wasn't a good thing, I had an assignment for Radio Class to be completed..! An hour later I woke up to the sound of raindrops falling against my window...
Hid the packets where i always hide them...
And ran downstairs to do my work.

The Radio Drama is yet to be done. Its 12:01 am ..
And the lighter is missing still...

No comments:

Post a Comment