Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Id, Ego and Superego

Id seeks pleasure, Ego causes us to reason and judge a situation with consideration to the consequences of our actions.. Superego is where a particular action is decided to be good or bad, that part of 'personality' that is inherited from parents and affected by society.

Now why did I write this just now? Apart from the fact that i understood this very recently, I've been trying to figure out these three working while I respond to a certain thing.
Id is usually like this strong fellow who wants so many bad things, like a bully .. It is this Id that comes to conflict against the good fellows, Ego and superego...

>>>(I'll write more later, I'm sitting in the press club library and this system doesn't have any formatting buttons... pfff... kills the mood to write..!)

No comments:

Post a Comment