Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

writing again

And things are changing fast.. With a few more days to go..
I'm nervous, I'm worried about the practicals i have to submit at the institute...
A certain someone's making my life hell with repeated messages and calls..

I wonder if this blog will still be evaluated.. I miss writing in here.. but i don't feel like writing a lot anymore anyway..

Imho.. its a very sad thing that one cannot change the blog name without losing one's followers :( snif sniff !!

I feel like writing a letter to someone ... like a handwritten letter- snail mail...

Ichayan's gone out for a movie, he wont be back till late. 
Im not sleepy :(

Mom and dad were mad at each other today over something very silly. Sometimes they act like stubborn kids..!



1 comment:

  1. I check yur blog daily... Ha! finally i got to read something. Miss your posts. Write often..

    ReplyDelete