Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

At the IFFK...

The first day...
I reached Kalabhavan at 9 am.. after an advance online booking, got my i -card at 2:30 in the afternoon. watched the 3 o'clock show..A Land of Scarecrows...

I've watched 7 movies so far:

A Land of Scarecrows
Jerichow
Night Sky
Lights in the dusk
The Blessing
Road To Confluence
I'm alive

So far Road to Confluence is my favorite.. an excellent movie, it can make you tearful with patriotism on and off.. Not to mention the excellent acting by Paresh Rawal and Om Puri.. its a must watch
Following this would come The Blessing, Night Sky and Jerichow..
The rest were not so much of my liking.
Reviews coming up on my blog soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Never had a chance to be with all the Budhijeevi's and analyze the movies. wanna try it though!!! :)

    On a different note, was watching Hotel Rwanda yday night. Its an amazing movie, really loved it. (exactly the reason why I am late to office today) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P.. yea yea.. next time you're going with em :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a deal!!! :D
    let me know it when it happens though!!!

    ReplyDelete