Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Random .. very... and Late...

I'm feeling weird..
ok... 1:56 am and i'm not asleep.. i was making changes in the class blog..

Some people are so stupid.. They irritate you and yet they have to be around..
Sometimes you wish they'd disappear... but then that doesn't happen.. and what happens instead is that.. when they aren't around finally.. you end up reflecting back on how they irritate you.. and THAT irritates you so much more... because it's like this certain level of patience you have has reached long back and now its as if the irritation's overflowing... and it's contained and you'll burst... any moment... but to what effect?? You'll just be more irritated... perhaps feel like pulling off your hair... a Disprin might help here sometimes... but not always...


2:02 am I'm sleepy and not sleepy at the same time... i have to wake up tomorrow for class.. I don't want to wake up..
Yes i want to go to class but i don't want to wake up... i hate waking up early... and if i don't catch my usual train i'd never reach in time for the first class... There are only two classes in a day.. what's the use if you don't reach for the first hour..

oooooh i bought new sandals.. I think I'm going to wear them tomorrow.. Oh yea and I like transparent nail paint..
So by far.. my new footwear is the only good thing happening to me...
I don't think there's a bad thing happening... except maybe a few irritating kind of people who i mentioned earlier...

hmph...
2:06 am .. i think i better go to bed... why are all my friends offline... i wish i had someone to chat with...

2:07am.. still thinking... don't feel like...
Gmail.. 34 unread.. old class reports...
wait let me clear my inbox... brb..

2:14am... cleared :D
Haven't visited my Yahoo mail for long.. it must be cluttered...

ok i think I'm starting to get sleepy...
off to bed .. Signing out... :D ...zzzZZzzz..

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment