Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The walk..

So, you tread on pebbles when you walk on a road...
I've tread on pebbles too,,,
big ones and small..
I stumble, I fall...

And get myself back on my feet again..
Walk and think I'll be careful this time..
So when I walk, I watch out
At all that is in sight, I doubt..

But now that i watch and doubt and look..
I cannot enjoy the road i took...
I'd rather enjoy, I decide
I cast my doubts, my fears aside

And I stumble on a rock again...
But this one time, I don't complain..
For I decided to stumble and fall..
A bruise it made, really small...

After all what's life without mistakes..
How unexciting without risks you take...
Don't call me careless, do not judge
I have no complaints, I have no grudge..

For my days of crying are long gone..
I don't care, of what's right or what's wrong..
It 'll happen again, I don't fight anymore
The pain's all gone, it hurts no more..

:)

2 comments:

  1. You have written it very well Eva. My respect!!! To sum it, that's the "Journey called Life" :)

    ReplyDelete