Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

to you...


You keep me waiting so long, my dear..
My heart's been yearning so long to hear...
words of love, that you will speak..
Its said you'll find what you shall seek...
I ask, I seek, and yes I knock..
A door, a boulder, a heavy rock...
That opened not, it never budged...
You mocked, presumed and you judged..
My voice but, you did not hear...
Did you see the drop of tear...?
You wouldn't.. you don't want to see...
Blind, in your aim to achieve...
That which to you is of worth..
Makes you oblivious to my dearth...
Should I then still wait for you...
Or forget it all, and just like you...
A materialistic life pursue,
And pretend to be happy too...?

-Evangeline

2 comments:

  1. yup you should forget him and move on with your life.. I know very well that this is easier said than done.. I have gone through it.. But for the good of you, its better...

    ReplyDelete