Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

...

I saw you last week..after days on end..
I swear it was so hard to pretend...
That I hadn't missed you all this while..
I missed your eyes, your talk, your smile...
But beyond that, it's hard you know..
The way i feel, not to show...
I wonder within my head sometimes..
Are you ignorant, are you blind?
Or do you also just pretend..
To have forgotten the time we'd spent...
Do you not think of, and miss..
the love, the cuddle and the kiss...
For when I  did but look at you..
I wished to see you miss me too..
A smile i did see on your face...
The one I missed for all these days...
But wasn't sure what was on your mind...
were you too searching for the same to find...
I wonder if you realized...
that when I walked on the other side..
and turned around a million times..
I wished, to see you smile each time...

Sometimes i wish i had you still...
But then i think to myself.. You walked away when I needed you.. you used me for your selfish ends...
Why should I then bother...
But yet...
I wish you knew...
I miss you still...

No comments:

Post a Comment