Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

You write.. Its painful to watch the person you love, love someone else...

You held my hand.. you made me feel loved.. you've been there... to listen to me go mad when my world isn't right you seem to make it alright... Through my friend-less days.. you've been like this saving grace for me.. you make me happy.. i crave for those few hours i get to spend with you..

I know you've been silent and hopeful.. but things are not the way you think they are.. there has been just so much more that I've been through... and there's so much more to me than is obvious.. or than what you know of me.. i often think i'll sit down and tell you.. but then those times i spend with you.. I just don't want to ruin them by bringing my old troubles in..

And no i love no one.. no one else..
if i love anyone at all.. I love you more than anyone else right now...

I love it when you hold my hand.. you make me feel wonderful... but i have my limitations... And I say I'm sorry a million times.. because i really am..


No comments:

Post a Comment