Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Psychedelic...


My eyes were still open...I was not asleep...
but a dream I saw..as if in slumber deep...
What I saw, I really cannot explain...
I  wonder if I'll ever see it again...
Fog, black and red... rose up high
In misty swirls, towards the sky...
Sillhouettes of heads, on tree-tops...
Fire behind them that wouldn't stop...
Colours, blue and pink and green..
Red and black and shades of cream....
Stars falling to the ground...
Rays of the Sun, shooting off a cloud...
Fire arose from a water stream...
I 'm sure it was, not a dream..
And under the tree, made of fog there sat..
Still and quiet, a mysterious cat...
It blinked its eyes..while I stared on...
I was scared to blink, lest it all be gone...
But then my eyes... did suddenly close...
I felt a shiver, in my toes...
And when I opened my i eyes, I did see...
People and birds and streets and trees...
What I saw I still cannot explain...
I'll wait till I see it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment