Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

i miss my family :(

Mom's gone to delhi.. Dad's already there.. Neha's at the hostel...
I miss them :(
I feel alone...

Now, I know who's presence matters to me the most.. 
I've had times when my friends have gone against me.. when i lost people i loved... but all the while i could return home to my family .. my dad or mom or sister have always been there to listen to me ramble when I'm angry sad or frustrated or made sure to be the first ones to applaud me for something good.. or wish me before anyone else on my birthday each year or share my happiness...

They've been my best friends...

Okay, so now its me and Chester... he's foolishly roaming around outside chasing a cat on and off which seems to enjoy teasing chester.

2 comments:

  1. Well....
    For this week, and for the whole of next week....even i am alone.
    All my roommates are not home, so its weirdly lonely staying in a large house alone.
    All my friends are gone somewhere or the other...so i can't go to them too.
    I can't go home, as home is too too far away.
    And I don't even have chester :(

    Am spending more and more time on self now though...don't know how good or bad that is..

    It gets awfully lonely though.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sad :(

    my mom came back though...
    but then don't you think being alone gives you more time with yourself... more time to "think"..

    anyway...
    hope ur friends return soon
    Grin!

    ReplyDelete