Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today...

Fuck! I said to myself... as the clothes fell from my cupboard.
last night I'd been looking for the old packet I'd hidden in the pocket of an old pair of jeans. This was done so my mom wouldn't find them during her occasional searches in my cupboard.
In my hurry ... i stuffed everything back in.. and left it like that.

I had arranged my cupboard just a few weeks back after a round of de-insect-ificaton of my room... all in vain.. re-arranging looked like a tiresome idea...
Moreover, I've been so busy(though not particularly with any one thing that i can point out..)
And so lost at times that i don't have work... I've borrowed a book from the library but I've been sitting on it for ages... obviously amounting to some fine.. and i have to remember to return it tomorrow...

So, back to the cupboard... since not re-arranging wasn't a choice... i sat and started folding every cloth again... which is when, out of the pocket of my favourite fabindia purple colored kurta came out a 50 rupee note :) Happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment