Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Thought for the day...



No truth is the truth unless it is your truth. And when you urself decide to lie, no truth will save you."

~Swami Binu Narayan

My Special thanks to Swami Binu for introducing me to and enlightening me with this concept ;) with just two lines which set me thinking..
Well there wasn't much to think about... Its true.. like you've heard them wise men say "One man's truth is another man's lie..." likewise...

So, now the other half says if you decide to lie no truth can save you... That however.. i do not completely agree with(partly i do).. since the first line already makes "truth" very subjective in nature... i don't see how no "truth" can save you...

But then it is true still .. For whenever I've lied.. I know I'm done for, gets so messy and troublesome and so many lies just pile up on after the other.. and nothing except facing the truth and agreeing to it or confessing it gets me out of the whole bloody thing...

But again.. there have been times where I've told the truth and have been condemned of lying... with nothing to prove my part.. my opponent being someone good with words, someone convincing enough... in such cases I've figured, not reacting(just shutting up) and waiting for time to teach the other a lesson as he deserves, is the best thing to do..  not that i can do much otherwise anyway :P..

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eva....
    Nice thoughts there..
    i wrote something on this too sometime back......

    TRUE LIES...
    http://themirror99.wordpress.com/2009/05/20/true-lies/

    Also i left u a reply on my own last post :)

    ReplyDelete