Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

100 steps

I walked a hundred steps from where you and me parted ways.. 
the first ten steps I cried my heart out....
the next ten steps I turned around after every step to see if you were calling me back
the next ten steps I walked with my head hung low feeling hurt and cheated
the next ten steps I wanted my life to end.. I felt like my heart would stop beating and burst with pain
the next ten steps I missed holding your hand and thought of all that you had meant to me..
the next ten steps I hated you for having done this to me..
the next ten steps I hated myself for letting you do this to me...
the next ten steps I hated the whole world and told myself I don't want to know you anymore..
the next ten steps I said "what the fck!! I don't need anyone.." and taught myself to feel strong even while I was alone
the next 9 steps I laughed at the world and at you for being one among them..
The last one step a tear escaped my eye, when i heard that song which we both loved and I missed you ever so much.. and I wished you were mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment