Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear Diary..

It was mostly a boring day today.. and since GK went back and joined office, the only time throughout the day  I used to look forward to is finally over..
Hung around the press club after class .. sulking..

Its wonderful how simple acts can make people important in one's life.
And then there are these others who just screw up a relationship you so wanted. Make fun of the way you felt for them and make you look like a cheap fool.

Its surprising how different people have different opinions about the same person. Its all about perception then isn't it.. No matter what you do .. some people just like you.. and no matter what you do .. some people just hate you..
And i don't have any particular liking for people who hate me :P their bad.. :D
I painted all nails on my left hand in diff colors today.. Here's a pic :D you can't see the thumb in this it's a shade of silver..

Now that took care of my boredom for a while.. as i cheerfully walked around, showing it off to everyone i came across.. Of course you can guess what reactions i got.. but I'm keeping this till the paint wears off :D

Also, today Anas lost his phone on the train.. He told me he was going to run away from home because he was scared to go and tell them this back home.. But then i think he went home..

I miss Neha so much ... 
Papa's about to come home this week..
I'm waiting eagerly...





No comments:

Post a Comment