Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stella(cont.)

I was waiting for her to return, meanwhile I sat in my chair and looked around the living room, beautifully done, a shade of peach and the orange lights gave it the effect of a sunset… the scanty but bright furniture and the maroon carpet on the floor made the room look redder. The small round dining table with just four chairs around it was where I was sitting… the white china cups were simple but looked expensive. I looked out of the big glass window-wall the only but sufficient source of natural light into the room, the window looked onto a big park where children played… 
While I watched the little girls waiting for their turn on the swings, Stella came out of the room with a huge red book in her hand. She sat down again on the same chair, made enough place on the table to keep the book, which by now, I had realized was a photo-album…



old blog

No comments:

Post a Comment